Senior Back End Role: You will be joining a team that is developing a banking core. You will develop the services and infrastructure needed to provide essential customer-facing solutions on a massive scale. You will work with your lead, product owner and product manager to build the tools and systems required for us to service our financial products to our large customer base. You will report to an engineering manager and work with our amazing team of professional engineers.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Solid understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience with the development of Java or Python/Flask code in a production environment.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience in the container space such as Docker.
- Experience with AWS and other related cloud architectures/services is a plus.
- Experience with common software engineering tools such as Git (or other VCS), JIRA, confluence and similar platforms.
What’s in it for you ?|?|?|
Competitive pay (base + comprehensive benefits)
- Stock options
- Generous employer-paid health, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Enjoy our vacation policy – there is no policy, balance matters
- Educational assistance
- Free gym membership
- Plenty of snacks and drinks provided
- Casual dress code
- Catered company lunches on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Team happy hours and events
- Continuous improvement opportunities
- Work from home -extremely flexible schedule