Professional Engineer (PE) Opportunities (Civil)
Providence Partners is aggressively recruiting Civil Engineers to support Land Development, Energy and Transportation projects in a couple of the country’s fastest growing metro areas (namely Dallas-Fort Worth and Denver). Most positions require a P.E. in civil engineering and at least 3 years of experience in said field.
Salaries generally start at 100k and then escalate based upon the skills and experience required. Signing bonuses and relocation are a possibility depending upon demand. In some instances, work may be performed from an alternative office (one of the firms we support has over 50 offices in the US, to include numerous locations across the Houston area and Central Texas), so there may be occasions whereby being in the same geography as the listing is not required.
If you see a role you are interested in learning more about just click “Meet with a Recruiter” button.
Positions Open in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Metro Area for Immediate Consideration:
The following are active listings for positions that are open in the DFW metro area. Requirement details can be viewed by clicking on the “Job Descriptions” button at the bottom left of this page.
- Project Engineers – Transportation
- Project Managers – Water Resources
- Sr. Project Managers – Land Development
- Traffic Engineers – Transportation
- Project Managers – Land Development
- Sr. Project Managers – Mid Stream
- Sr. Project Managers – Water Resources
- Sr. Project Managers – Site Development
- Sr. Designers – Transportation
- Practice Leader Water/Wastewater
- Landscape Designer PLA
- Graduate Engineer Rail
- Construction Inspector Rail
The DFW metro area is the 4th largest in the United States and a 10 year growth rate of about 20%! Moreover, DFW ranks #1 in U.S. for Real Estate Development over the Past 10 Years.
Positions Open in Denver, Colorado for Immediate Consideration:
The following are active listings for positions that are open in the Denver, Colorado market. Requirement details can be viewed by clicking on the “Job Descriptions” button at the bottom left of this page.
- Project Engineer Transportation
- Project Manager Survey
- Sr. Project Manager Land Development
- Traffic Engineer Transportation
- Project Manager Land Development
- Sr. Project Manager Mid Stream
- Sr. Project Manager Water Resources
- Group Manager Storm Water
- Principal Planner PLA
Denver is one of the top 10 metros in the United States for new construction.
Interested in any of these opportunities?
Use the calendar tool to the right to set up your meeting and get the conversation started.
Click the below “Job Descriptions” button to view a listing of the descriptions and requirements for the aforementioned openings.