Professional Engineer (PE) Opportunities (Civil)
Providence Partners seeks Civil Engineers (namely Project Engineers and Project Managers) for growth markets in Land Development, Energy, and Transportation projects. Primarily Texas (Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio, and smaller Texan offices), but also booming in Arizona, Colorado, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Our clients, mid-market Engineering & Consulting Firms in hyper-growth mode, believe incentivizing performance with On Target Earnings of base salary + 30% through stock options and bonuses. Rewarding excellence.
While most roles require a PE (civil) license, we provide great landing spots for those who just received their PE license or are on the very cusp of doing so. Explore your career potential—schedule a meeting with a recruiter to align your goals with our requirements.
The following is a representative sample of our Project Engineer opportunities, as our listing of opportunities changes by the day. We always have numerous openings in multiple geographies requiring various levels of seniority. Primary sectors of expertise required include Land Development (to include Water Engineering, etc), Transportation and Energy (Mid Stream).
- Conceptualize initial design approaches for significant project phases or assume overall engineering responsibility for smaller projects.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate engineering tasks, including complex aspects like conflicting design requirements.
- May function as an Assistant Project Manager or Assistant Project Engineer.
- Occasionally supervise less experienced engineers or technical support personnel on specific assignments.
- Exercise judgment in evaluating, selecting, and adapting standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Identify and coordinate additional information requirements from internal clients.
- Make decisions on alternative procedures when information is lacking.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Registered as a Licensed Professional Engineer or awaiting registration.
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to foster strong relationships.
The following is a representative sample of our Project Manager opportunities, as (again) our listing of opportunities is incredibly dynamic and changes day to day. We always have numerous openings in multiple geographies requiring various levels of seniority (Assitant Project Managers, Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, etc). Primary sectors of expertise required include Land Development (to include Water Engineering, etc), Transportation and Energy (Mid Stream).
Summary: Serves as Project Manager which includes leading a team, organizing, executing, and coordinating project design, specifications, and construction contract documents for Special Districts such as Municipal Utility District (MUD), Levee Improvement Districts, and Drainage Districts. Additionally, the candidate will attend District meetings and function as District Engineer. The position requires strong leadership and communication skills with team members, clients, and governmental agencies.
- Lead project teams in designing, specifying, and managing construction projects for Special Districts (e.g., Municipal Utility Districts, Levee Improvement Districts, Drainage Districts).
- Attend District meetings and serve as District Engineer.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills with team members, clients, and governmental agencies.
- Oversee EITs, designers, and CAD draftsmen to produce construction plans and reports for residential and commercial projects.
- Apply advanced engineering techniques in specialized fields.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee complex engineering projects.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and consultants.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- 7+ years of post-graduate experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
If you have not already done so, please use the calendar tool to set up your meeting and get the conversation started. Even if we don’t have the right fit at this very moment, we can talk through how your goals might align with our future requirements and plan out a path forward.
While the critical mass of our openings are in Texas, we are seeing exceptional growth in Arizona, Colorado, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.