We are seeking an experienced enterprise sales professional for a company that provides technology solutions for industries including oil and gas, utilities and water management. In this role you will be representing a key field data collection software that helps with workflow management. This is for a company that is well-established and offers a great work culture and team.
- Be a “hunter” by aggressively looking for new enterprise business opportunities nationwide
- Sell technology solutions in a complex sales environment with multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
- Develop sales plans for key accounts
- Provide customer/market feedback for product development and services.
- Be a key contributor to our trade show strategy
- Contribute to creating technical content and a clear value proposition for use in digital and printed marketing collateral.
- Build and cultivate strong and successful external and internal relationships.
- Be a brand, company, and team evangelist when interacting with customers and stakeholders.
- Utilize Salesforce to help drive success, ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5-8 years of Enterprise software sales experience (data collection, enterprise asset management, professional services, and related hardware).
- Oil & Gas, pipeline, gas distribution, or utility experience preferred (Construction, Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance).
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Hunter mentality; cold calling and opening new doors.
- Self-starter. Motivated individual and hungry for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Energy Related field, preferred. Experience with using GIS to view and manage data, preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 65%+ of the time visiting clients and customers