We are seeking an experienced PowerBI/Power Platform administrator for a direct-hire role at a company in Austin. They have a great mission as well as a welcoming work culture that values work-life balance and service to the community. In this role you will be helping build out Power BI components and acting as an SME to help train others.
- Provide support for Power BI workspaces, reports and dashboards.
- Independently consult with stakeholders to develop and implement solutions to business needs leveraging Power Platform services.
- Independently gather requirements and write customer stories.
- Stay current with emerging Power Platform-related trends and features.
- Participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, and support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify the organization’s Power Platform needs, solution design and deployment.
- Mentor junior staff
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Power BI workspaces, reports and dashboards.
- Experience with Power BI administration.
- Experience with the Power Platform environment and services, including not only Power BI, but also Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience building database queries and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately.
- Ability to articulate requirements to both technical and business audiences.
- Strong ability to represent and organize documentation.
- MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) experience.