We are seeking someone skilled as a data analyst who has experience in the insurance industry and can contribute to the organization using SQL and PowerBI This is a direct hire role that offers competitive compensation and perks to help you grow with the company for the long-term. You also can work from home!
• Using automated tools to extract and data and monitor and maintain processes from sources
• Identify and fix errors related to data or system related issues
• Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
• Develop reports using relevant data
• Documentation and analysis in regards to all data processes
Required Skills & Qualifications
• 2+ experience as a data analyst or equivalent/relevant experience
• Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, JSON, etc.
• Proficiency in database design, data models, data mining
• Prefer experience in using BI reporting tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
•Experienced in ETL development