Website Providence Partners
We are seeking someone skilled as a business system analyst who has experience in the insurance industry and can contribute to multiple priorities including a transformation/migration to Workday. This is a direct hire role that offers competitive compensation and perks to help you grow with the company for the long-term. You will be working across all levels of the organization and will have great visibility and impact with senior leadership.
- Understand stakeholder requirements to come up with robust solutions that meet their objectives and specified outcomes.
- Work with end user groups to define project KPIs and metrics
- Lead technology driven implementation projects (e.g., requirements documentation, workflow design, process implementation, test documentation against execution, issue identification, and resolution.
- Enable documentation of the features, user stories, and acceptable criteria.
- Support the development of user stories
- Support ongoing refinements and enhancements of the product going forward.
- Collaborate closely with business owners, technical teams, and other relevant members/teams.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to complete scope of work.
- Drive towards milestones and deadlines, managing multiple priorities.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Insurance industry experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Prefer experience working with data reporting (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- Prefer experience with Workday financials or similar ERP systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com